The primary purpose of the Concept Paper is to obtain instructor feedback to ensure that you are on track with the completion of your feasibility study. The complete instructions for the feasibility study can be found in Week Six of the online course.
The Concept Paper is a draft version of your Final Paper with the initial list of relevant scholarly sources. In this draft, be certain to include and (at least) briefly address the content of the headings listed in the Final Paper instructions for Week Six.
You must include a preliminary Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis for your chosen project. For further assistance, please view the Feasibility Study Template (Links to an external site.) video and view the online article “Community Assessment,” (Links to an external site.) both of which include specific information on elements of the SWOT analysis required for your final paper.
Remember, your concept paper is a draft, NOT the final product. Submit your Concept Paper with the required headings to your instructor by the end of this week. Be sure to review the article, “Assessing the Feasibility, Performance of Geriatric Clinics,” for further information as you complete your assignment. Be certain to include your list of references with your draft.
Writing the Feasibility Study Concept Paper
· Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must include the listed headings in the Week Six feasibility study instructions with the content required under each.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must list at least six scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Building on the work you completed in Weeks Two and Four, you will complete a feasibility study based on a pre-approved health care project of your choice. Using the feasibility study outlined in the Daniels and Dickson (1990) article as a model, and including a minimum of six other scholarly sources, create a 12- to 15-page feasibility study that includes the following headings and supporting information:
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH 24/7 ESSAY WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ORDER YOUR ESSAY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT