8 slides (excluding title and reference slides) and speaker notes of 250 words per slide
– Apply principles, concepts, and techniques from the course to case studies and exercises.
– Analyze personal, professional, and organizational issues as they relate to diversity.
– Examine the various stages of team development and how to build trust among a team.
– Discuss team building and various approaches towards building high performing teams.
– Recognize various approaches to dealing with conflict.
– Assess his/her capacity to manage problems, group think, conformity, and conflict.
A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
— Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
— How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
— Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
— How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
— Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
— How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH GRADE VALLEY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT