How to Write a Good Paper
1. The ability to write a good paper is one of the most important skills that a college graduate can bring to the job market. A more immediate benefit is that it can raise your grade in this course.
2. A paper should address a well-defined question, bringing logical arguments and factual evidence to bear in answering that question. You should assume that the reader is not very familiar with your topic area, and therefore you need to describe some background material to put your question in context. It may take a few paragraphs to define the question precisely. The body of the paper presents the logical arguments (and perhaps some definitions of terms) and the evidence supporting or casting doubt on the statements you make. The final paragraph should review the arguments that you have made and should restate your main conclusions (with appropriate qualifications). Below I will give some examples of how to frame the question of your paper.
3. The last page of your paper should be a list of references. You should refer to these references in the body of your paper, sometimes giving the page number when you are citing a particular fact or idea. Feel free to list the assigned books and articles among your references. I expect you to be familiar with the assigned readings that relate to your topic.
4. Examples of paper topics and possible ways to approach them:
a. Lessons from the xxx crisis. You would describe the events leading up to the crisis, then the unfolding of the crisis, and then the consequences of the crisis. What could have been done differently (and by whom) to avoid or ameliorate the damage from the crisis? You could choose one of the crises described in the Gerber book, or you may choose another crisis. You may define the crisis as you choose; for example, the Euro Crisis could be approached from the point of view of one or another country, or it could be taken as a whole. Similarly for the Latin American Debt Crisis of the 1980s.
b. The case for flexible exchange rates. Milton Friedman wrote a classic paper 1953 advocating flexible exchange rates. I have posted a paper by Harry Johnson 1969 and a paper by Dellas and Tavras 2017, both of which deal with Friedman’s arguments. You could take this topic in various directions. You could put the argument in historical context of the Bretton Woods system and explain how flexible rates would have made that system work better. Or you could consider what individual countries should do in the present world. In a world of high international capital mobility, are flexible exchange rates the only solution? What would a country have to do to make fixed exchange rates work?
c. What is an Optimal Currency Area? You could describe the concept, as presented by Robert Mundell (1961) in a paper I have posted on Blackboard. You could explain whether a particular country group constitute an optimal currency area; the European Union or the Euro area countries are examples, but you could consider whether the different regions of the United States should have their own currencies. The paper would explore the advantages and disadvantages of different arrangements.
d. Which types of countries should have open capital markets? In particular, should less-developed countries, or emerging market countries open their capital markets to free movements of international capital? Why or why not?
e. Financial regulation policies for individual countries. How should banks and other financial institutions be regulated? What failures of regulation (or its enforcement) contributed to financial crisis? You should indicate what country or type of country you are considering in answering this question.
f. What role for currency boards? How do they work? Where have they been used? Is this an arrangement that makes sense for some countries? Why have they failed in particular cases? The Argentine Currency Board of 1991-2001 is a possible case study. What went wrong? What should the Argentine authorities have done differently?
g. What caused the Great Depression? I posted two papers on this topic, one by Christine Romer, the other by Peter Temin. See Lecture 6 on the Great Depression.
5. Grammar and style. Please run spell-check on your paper. The following common grammatical mistakes should be avoided. (a) Run-on sentence. Example: Economists had a naïve view of government, they thought government officials were honest and competent. Here two sentences have been separated by a comma, rather than a period (a semi-colon would also be correct here). (b) Sentence fragment. Every sentence has to have both a subject and a verb. (c) The contraction of “it is” is it’s; the possessive form is “its.” (d) The verb affect is spelled with an “a.” The consequences of an action are its effects, spelled with an “e.” Example: The break-up with his girl friend affected his emotional health, but its effects on his diet were minimal.
Two notes on plagiarism. (1) Students sometimes commit the crime of plagiarism without realizing it. Whenever you use the words of another author, you must put the words in quotes and give a citation to the source, including the page number. It is quite permissible to include fairly long quotations from sources, but of course most of the paper must be your own words. The basic idea is that you must not present other people’s work as your own. (2) When you list a source at the end of your paper, it is assumed that you have actually consulted that source. However, there is an exception to this rule: Suppose you are reading an article by Jones, who cites an article by Smith, and you want to acknowledge that the information or the idea that you are presenting comes from Smith. Then you should list Smith, but add “as cited by Jones.” Again, the basic idea is that you must not present other people’s work as your own.
You must get your topic approved before writing your paper. Please email me your topic by April 17; I will email back either approving the topic or suggesting some modification. The topic sheet should state the question or questions that you will address in the paper, and it should list a couple of references that you have already consulted.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!