As the Health IT Director at Trident Hospital (400-bed inpatient facility), you are responsible for all health information technology upgrades and maintenance. Trident Hospital has recently decided to purchase a new electronic health record (EHR) system. Trident Hospital’s Chief Information Officer (CIO) has requested that you provide a detailed report of what to expect from the point of acquisition through implementation.
This report should be between 7 – 10 pages (excluding title page and reference page) and outline the following:
- Which EHR product you are recommending and why
- Discuss any features that you feel are important, such as clinical decision support systems (CDSS), computerized provider order entry (CPOE), patient portal, etc.
- Acquisition (what are the steps and what to expect)
- Implementation (what are the steps and what to expect)
- Standards (what types of standards should be implemented)
- Policies (what are some of the important policies that should be implemented?)
In addition, you need to discuss the benefits of this particular EHR and any potential barriers. Keep in mind that this should be a technical paper that discusses the aforementioned areas.
- Provide a 7- to 10-page technical paper (excluding title and reference pages) that discusses the particular EHR you have selected; acquisition; implementation; standards; and policies. You also need to discuss the benefits and barriers of the EHR implementation.
- Provide an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Your references and citations should be consistent with a particular formatting style such as APA.
- Provide references from at least 3 scholarly articles (peer-reviewed). Do not include information from non-scholarly materials such as wikis, encyclopedias, or www.freearticles.com (or similar websites). Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- Your response should incorporate the outcomes of the module with the requirements of this assignment and will be graded according to the rubric.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH 24/7 ESSAY WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ORDER YOUR ESSAY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT