- Health Care Finance Interview
Identify a leader in a health care setting who is responsible for fiscal planning and financial management. This person may be solely responsible for financial management or have multiple duties and responsibilities that include fiscal planning and financial management. Request an interview with that person. You may conduct your interview in person, via teleconference, or via videoconference. Use the interview guide you created for last week’s assignment. Also, use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library and other sources to locate publicly available financial information for this organization. Use it as context for your interview.
The Interview Guide you created in Week 2 should include 10 questions. Seven questions are provided for you. You should develop three additional questions. You should ask the following seven questions in addition to the three questions that you developed:
- Can you tell me about your role within your organization? What are your duties and responsibilities? How long have you been in this role?
- Can you share with me all of your duties and responsibilities that involve fiscal planning and financial management?
- How does your organization approach strategic planning?
- How do you approach operational budgeting? How does your organization approach capital budgeting?
- What is the most expensive aspect of health care delivery?
- How is health care finance related to the cost of care, quality, value, waste, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, provider relationships, and insurance reimbursement?
- What cost-containment measures has the organization used?
- Write a 3–4 page paper in which you report your findings from your interview and research:
- Indicate the name and title of the person you interviewed. Share some background about their organization. List the responsibilities and scope of their role, and how long they have been in the role.
- Share the mission, vision, and strategic priorities of the organization.
- Provide some organizational background (location, size, focus, services provided, demographics of patients served, for- or nonprofit status, et cetera).
- Explain all of the financial-related tasks and responsibilities that your interviewee engages in.
- From your interviewee’s perspective, explain how health care finance is related to the cost of care, quality, value, waste, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, provider relationships, and insurance reimbursement.
- Comment on the organization’s strategic planning process and its relationship to financial management. Is there appropriate alignment? Support your perspective.
- In a final paragraph, explain what you see as the most important aspect of financial management for health care administrators.
- The specific learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess the relationships among health care costs, quality, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, provider relationships, and payors.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH 24/7 ESSAY WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ORDER YOUR ESSAY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT