Create a workflow diagram of clinical and non-clinical data within an inpatient electronic medical record system. Include the departments for which this data would be captured and stored. For instance, chest x-ray reports would be captured in radiology department. You need to have a minimum of at least 10 data points. Make sure to explain the role of all data points. It is important that your data flows throughout your workflow diagram. For instance, you would not want your first data point to be the chest x-ray/radiology, then the next data point to be admissions (admission data would need to come first). You can create your workflow diagram using any workflow tool such as Smart Draw and Microsoft Word. You can also use PowerPoint if you prefer.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Provide a workflow diagram of clinical and non-clinical data within an inpatient EHR. You need to have at least 10 data points with the associated department for which the data is collected/stored.
- Provide an introduction and conclusion paragraph where you discuss the importance of these data points.
- Your references and citations should be consistent with a particular formatting style such as APA.
- Provide references from at least 2 scholarly articles (peer-reviewed). Do not include information from non-scholarly materials such as wikis, encyclopedias, or www.freearticles.com (or similar websites). Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- Your response should incorporate the outcomes of the module with the requirements of this assignment.
- Your workflow diagram must be a visual or graphical representation of the interaction of processes and/or how information (data) flows through an electronic medical record system.
- Use the following link for more details and information about workflow diagram: https://www.smartdraw.com/workflow-diagram/
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH 24/7 ESSAY WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ORDER YOUR ESSAY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT