- Criteria to address for Module 1 Introduction. Use the following subheadings:
- Potential outcomes
- Clinical question (in either the PICO or PICOT format).
Additional Criteria to address:
- Title page (use the format provided) (use month of module 5)
- References (located at the end of the EBP Project Paper Template)
- Please review the sample paper attached above.
- You should begin to submit to the appropriate draft areas in SafeAssign. (See below). Please review the attached Blackboard SafeAssign Student Guide for more information about SafeAssign and how to read the SafeAssign report.You must achieve a “matching” score of 34% or less for your final submission to SAFEASSIGN FINAL IN MODULE 5. Your percentage may be higher in the drafts for all modules because it captures the template and references. The more original work you add, the score show decrease.
MODULE 2 LITERATURE AND APPRAISAL
- You are expected to search for the best available evidence and critically appraise the evidence.
You should develop both an evidence table (see EBP project proposal paper template) and narrative synthesis. You need to write a very clear, descriptive and in-depth narrative synthesis (2-5 pages) of evidence so they reveal the current state of knowledge on the topic (see sample integrative reviews). Include in the narrative the following:
- Description of common themes found in the literature/sources.
- Identification of consistencies and contradictions in the literature/sources.
- Identification of gaps in the existing body of knowledge.
Please review the readings, sample paper, and grading rubric for guidance. Use the EBP Project Paper Template and insert module writing requirements. Submit paper in entirety with each module assignment.
Criteria to address:
- Introduction to section: PICO(T), keywords, and databases searched
- Narrative Synthesis
- Update References
Note: It would be to your advantage to submit this section as you progress writing the paper to draft areas in SafeAssign to verify the originality report for updates. You must achieve an originality score of 34% or less FOR THE MODULE 5 SAFEASSIGN FINAL EBP PAPER.
MODULE 3-PLAN FOR IMPLEMENTATION
- You are expected to develop a plan that describes the steps for the proposed implementation. Please review the readings, sample paper, and grading rubric for guidance. Use the EBP Project Proposal Template and insert module writing requirements. Submit paper in entirety with each module assignment. Please include all previous sections of your EBP proposal.
Criteria to address as subheadings and as narrative:
- Who are the stakeholders for your project?
- Who is your target population?
- Who do you need to persuade to get this project implemented?
- Who must know about the project?
- When do they need to know about it?
- How will they know?
- Who is your support team?
- Organizational fit
- How is the project congruent with goals, values and mission of the unit?
- How is the project congruent with goals, values and mission of the system?
- What similar initiatives and EBP projects have been completed successfully at the agency?
- Barriers to EBP Implementation
- Facilitation Strategies for EBP Implementation
- Resources Needed
- People, equipment, fiscal and other material needed to implement project.
- How are you securing these resources?
- Who do you need as a team to get this project implemented successfully?
Additional Criteria to address in table format:
- Estimated Timetable Blueprint for Implementation (see table in template)
Note: It would be to your advantage to submit this section as you progress writing the paper to SafeAssign draft areas, to verify the originality report for updates. You must achieve a “matching” score of 34% or less FOR THE MODULE 5 SAFEASSIGN FINAL EBP PAPER.
Module 4-Plan to Evaluate Implementation
- You are expected to develop a plan to evaluate the implementation of the EBP project. Please review all the past readings, table template, resources, instructions, and rubric. Please include a narrative that defines the baseline data (this is described in section A below). You may also add additional data as noted in the sample paper if appropriate to your EBP proposal. The table for this plan should include Sections B through D below. See the table template (please click on this link).
EBP Evaluation Plan
- Define baseline data sources and collection strategies – describe data that has been collected which identified need for proposal. It has to be specific baseline data that the results (outcomes) of your proposed implementation will be compared to post implementation.
- Define outcome indicators for your project (see table).
- Define outcome measures (see table).
- Define how data will be collected – time of collection and person responsible (see table)
Note: It would be to your advantage to submit this section as you progress writing the paper to Safe Assign draft areas to verify the originality report for updates. You must achieve an “matching” score of 34% or less FOR THE MODULE 5 SAFEASSIGN FINAL EBP PAPER.
This assignment is worth 15 points.
- Please include the following criteria:
- Title Page
- Abstract (Please click this link for instructions and template).
- Purpose PICO (PICOT) Question
- Significance of the Problem
- Summary of Synthesis of Evidence
- Recommended Implementation for Practice Change
- Conclusions/recommendations (Practice, Education or Research)
- Review of Literature and Synthesis of Evidence including narrative synthesis and table
- Plan for Implementation including table
- Plan for Evaluation including table
- Conclusions, Recommendations and Implications
- Appendices (if applicable) otherwise you may delete these pages
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!